How to Report a Corruption Offense
You can leave a message about a corruption offense on this page. The information in the message should:
- concern a specific person;
- contain factual data that can be verified;
- be supported by evidence regarding persons authorized to perform the functions of the state or local self-government, as well as about persons with similar status in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Prevention of Corruption”.
In order to Report a Corruption Offense
Contact the head of JSC “Ukrposhta”:
- by hotline number 0 800 300 076 (free of charge, round the clock);
- at electronic mail address [email protected].
Contact the Head of the Corruption Prevention and Detection Service
- by contact telephone number (050) 770 75 49 during working hours;
- at the email address [email protected] or [email protected];
- at a personal reception, which is held every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 to 13:00;
- by sending an ordinary letter of appeal (on the envelope it should be noted “On corruption”);
- by electronic form.
At the same time, notification of violation of the requirements of this Law may be made by an employee of the relevant body without attribution (anonymously).
The requirements for anonymous reporting of violations of the requirements of this Law and the procedure for their consideration are determined by the Law of Ukraine “On Prevention of Corruption”. An anonymous notification of violations of the requirements of this law is subject to consideration, if the information contained therein relates to a particular person, contains factual data that can be verified.
An anonymous notification of violation of the requirements of this Law shall be subject to review within a maximum of fifteen days from the date of its receipt. If it is not possible to verify the information contained in the message within the specified period, the head of the respective body or his deputy shall extend the period of consideration of the message up to thirty days from the date of its receipt.