Ukrposhta invites you to issue a subscription for 2020
Subscription campaign is carried out in the following terms:
- to national publications until December 16, 2019;
- to local publications (regional, city, district) within the time periods determined in accordance with agreements concluded with publishers, but no later than December 27, 2019;
- for publications of foreign countries until December 3, 2019.
Subscription is carried out at tariffs approved by order of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine dated 09.09.2019 No. 686 and registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 24, 2019 under No. 1052/34023 “On approval of Tariffs for the reception and delivery of domestic periodicals by subscription” and in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On state support of the media and social protection of journalists.”
Subscription reception is carried out in post offices, subscription receiving points and directly by postmen at delivery sites - from October 7 on the electronic version of the catalog, and from October 15 on printed catalogs:
- Catalog of Ukrainian publications “Press by Mail” for 2020 (1st half);
- Catalogs of local periodicals of the corresponding branch of JSC “Ukrposhta” for 2020 (1st half);
- Catalog of Ukrainian publications “Press by Mail” for 2020 (1st half), developed for the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.
Ukrposhta calls on all concerned to join the project “Open the world of reading for children” and issue a charity subscription for orphans
In Ukraine, over 100 000 children are deprived of parental care. Want to take care of them?
Subscribe to children’s editions for the orphanage or boarding school.
- visit the Ukrposhta post office;
- read the catalog of children’s publications and the list of social children’s institutions;
- choose from over 150 children’s and youth magazines;
- fill out the subscription form and pay for the service.
- read the catalog of children’s publications and the list of social children’s institutions here;
- select any children’s editions from the catalog and the kindergarten to which you want to subscribe;
- make an online subscription through the Online subscription service.
To see a directory of local periodicals, select the appropriate directory.
Contacts of JSC “Ukrposhta” Directorates on issues of prepayment
Contact local telephone number: (044) 517-05-72
Fax: (044) 517-28-18