We offer you to take part in the action for Valentine’s Day and March 8, by subscribing to newspapers and magazines on preferential terms. The list of promotional publications can be found here. The promotion is valid from February 8, 2021 to March 15, 2021 (inclusive).
Make an original gift for a loved one!
Subscription to printed periodicals from the current months of 2021:
- for national distribution publications in the regional centres and the city of Kyiv shall be made by the 15th, and in other settlements — by the 10th (inclusive) of each month preceding the subscription;
- for local (regional, city, district) publications — up to the 25th (inclusive) of each month preceding the subscription;
- for foreign publications according to the “Catalogue of publications of foreign countries for first 6 months 2021”.
Subscription is available for the following catalogues:
- “Catalogue of publications of Ukraine “Press by post” for first 6 months 2021”;
- “Catalogue of publications of Ukraine “Press by post” for first 6 months 2021” for Donetsk and Luhansk regions;
- “Subscription catalogues of local periodicals of offices of JSC “Ukrposhta” for first 6 months 2021”;
- “Catalogue of publications of foreign countries for first 6 months 2021”.
Subscription is available:
- via service «On-line subscription»;
- in post offices;
- by postmen at delivery sections.
Subscription shall be made according to the new tariffs approved by the order of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine No. 608 dated October 12, 2020 and registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on October 22, 2020 No. 1032/35315, No. 1033/35316 “On approval of Tariffs for services concerning reception and delivery of subscripted national printed periodicals” and in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Support of Mass Media and Social Protection of Journalists”(tariffs can be found at the link).
Make a gift to your family and friends by subscribing to interesting and useful publications!
In order to fully and qualitatively meet the customer’s need for SC “Ukrposhta” postal services taking into account the local demand, the standard volume of services provided by branches and in accordance with the requirements of the Labor Code of Ukraine, the following optimal working hours of post offices are set.
Taking into account the working hours of post offices, the following normative terms are set for of sending items and the following standards of delivery for periodicals are established.
In accordance with the current SC “Ukrposhta” administrative documents and in order to meet the local demand and use the company’s resources in a rational way, the following delivery standards for postal service customers are set as per the order of SC “Ukrposhta” No. 1138 dated 02.12.2019, from 01.01.2020:
- in the cities of Kyiv, Kramatorsk, Severodonetsk and regional centers — 5 days a week (except Sundays, holidays and weekends of postal facilities);
- in cities, in particular cities of regional significance, district centers, urban villages — 4 days a week (except Sundays, holidays and weekends of postal facilities);
- in other settlements where the population:
- exceeds 200 inhabitants — 1 day a week;
- ranges between 201 and 1200 inhabitants — 2 days a week;
- exceeds 1201 inhabitants — 3 days a week.
To resolve issues regarding non-receipt of subscriptions with payment in advance or unsatisfactory delivery of newspapers and magazines, in case of refusal to accept payment in advance, etc., consumers should contact SC “Ukrposhta” through the following communication channels:
Dear retirement age subscribers!
We offer you to take part in the project “Happy Pensioner”, making a subscription for 2021 on preferential terms.
More than 100 indexes of newspapers and magazines are presented on the pages of the Happy Retired Catalog.
You can subscribe at any post office or through the “On-line subscription” service.
Ukrposhta calls on all concerned to join the project “Open the world of reading for children” and issue a charity subscription for orphans
In Ukraine, over 100 000 children are deprived of parental care. Want to take care of them?
Subscribe to children’s editions for the orphanage or boarding school.
- visit the Ukrposhta post office;
- read the catalog of children’s publications and the list of social children’s institutions;
- choose from over 150 children’s and youth magazines;
- fill out the subscription form and pay for the service.