JSC “Ukrposhta” begins accepting subscriptions for 2022!
- from September 7, 2021 — according to the electronic version of the catalogs;
- from September 10, 2021 — according to printed catalogs.
The subscription campaign will be carried out within the following terms:
- for national publications — until December 16, 2021;
- for local publications (regional, city, district) — within the terms defined in accordance with the contracts concluded with publishing houses (editorial offices);
- forb foreign publications — until December 3, 2021.
Subscription is available for the following catalogues:
- “Catalogue of publications of Ukraine “Press by post” for 2022 (first half)”;
- “Catalogue of publications of Ukraine “Press by post” for Donetsk and Luhansk regions for 2022 (first half)”;
- “Catalogue of publications of foreign countries for 2022 (first half)”;
- “Catalogues of local publications of relevant branch of JSC “Ukrposhta” for 2022 (first half)”.
Subscription is available:
- via service “Online subscription”
Cheaper online! The tariff for accepting online subscriptions remains at the level of 2021!
- in post offices;
- by postmen at delivery sites.
The subscription shall be made at the rates, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine No. 323 “On approval of Tariffs for services concerning reception and delivery of subscripted national printed periodicals” of 10.06.2021, registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine under No. 846/36470 and No. 846/36471 on June 29, 2021 and in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Support of Mass Media and Social Protection of Journalists”.
We invite subscribers to participate in the promotion “I love subscription”. By subscribing to your favourite publications you have a chance to win home appliances, as well as get super presents from JSC “Ukrposhta” — Samsung washing machine and cordless vacuum cleaner. You can find the terms and conditions of participation in the promotion on the website in the “Promotions” section or at the post offices.
Make a gift to your family and friends by subscribing to interesting and useful publications!
In order to fully and qualitatively meet the customer’s need for SC “Ukrposhta” postal services taking into account the local demand, the standard volume of services provided by branches and in accordance with the requirements of the Labor Code of Ukraine, the following optimal working hours of post offices are set.
Taking into account the working hours of post offices, the following normative terms are set for of sending items and the following standards of delivery for periodicals are established.
In accordance with the current SC “Ukrposhta” administrative documents and in order to meet the local demand and use the company’s resources in a rational way, the following delivery standards for postal service customers are set as per the order of SC “Ukrposhta” No. 1138 dated 02.12.2019, from 01.01.2020:
- in the cities of Kyiv, Kramatorsk, Severodonetsk and regional centers — 5 days a week (except Sundays, holidays and weekends of postal facilities);
- in cities, in particular cities of regional significance, district centers, urban villages — 4 days a week (except Sundays, holidays and weekends of postal facilities);
- in other settlements where the population:
- exceeds 200 inhabitants — 1 day a week;
- ranges between 201 and 1200 inhabitants — 2 days a week;
- exceeds 1201 inhabitants — 3 days a week.
To resolve issues regarding non-receipt of subscriptions with payment in advance or unsatisfactory delivery of newspapers and magazines, in case of refusal to accept payment in advance, etc., consumers should contact SC “Ukrposhta” through the following communication channels:
Ukrposhta calls on all concerned to join the project “Open the world of reading for children” and issue a charity subscription for orphans
In Ukraine, over 100 000 children are deprived of parental care. Want to take care of them?
Subscribe to children’s editions for the orphanage or boarding school.
- visit the Ukrposhta post office;
- read the catalog of children’s publications and the list of social children’s institutions;
- choose from over 150 children’s and youth magazines;
- fill out the subscription form and pay for the service.