We offer you to subscribe* to periodicals from the current months of 2023.
Subscriptions are accepted:
- for nationwide publications in regional centers and Kyiv — by the 15th day, and in other settlements — by the 10th day (inclusive) of each month preceding the subscription month;
- for local (regional, city, district) publications — until the 25th day (inclusive) of each month preceding the subscription month;
- for foreign publications according to the “Catalog of foreign publications for 2023 (I half of the year)”.
Subscribe to the following catalogs:
- "Catalogue of publications of Ukraine "Press by mail" for 2023 (I half of the year)";
- "Catalogue of local periodicals of the relevant branch of JSC "Ukrposhta" for 2023 (I half of the year)";
- "Catalogue of publications of Ukraine "Press by mail" for Donetsk and Luhansk regions for 2023 (I half of the year)" (electronic version);
- "Catalogue of publications of foreign countries for 2023 (I half of the year)" (electronic version).
Subscription is available:
- through the “Online subscription”;
- in post offices;
- by postman.
Newspapers and magazines do not require recharging, so you can organize a pleasant leisure time, whether there is electricity or not. Subscribe to your favorite publications - read and learn new things all year round!
* Subscription shall be made at the rates, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine of June 10, 2021 on №323 “On approval of Tariffs for services concerning reception and delivery of subscripted national printed periodicals” and registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of June 29, 2021 on №846/36468 and in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Support of Mass Media and Social Protection of Journalists”.
In order to fully and qualitatively meet the customer’s need for SC “Ukrposhta” postal services taking into account the local demand, the standard volume of services provided by branches and in accordance with the requirements of the Labor Code of Ukraine, the following optimal working hours of post offices are set.
Taking into account the working hours of post offices, the following normative terms are set for of sending items and the following standards of delivery for periodicals are established.
In accordance with the current SC “Ukrposhta” administrative documents and in order to meet the local demand and use the company’s resources in a rational way, the following delivery standards for postal service customers are set as per the order of SC “Ukrposhta” No. 1138 dated 02.12.2019, from 01.01.2020:
- in the city of Kyiv and regional centers — 5 days a week (except Sundays, holidays and weekends of postal facilities);
- in cities, in particular cities of regional significance, district centers, urban villages — 4 days a week (except Sundays, holidays and weekends of postal facilities);
- in other settlements where the population:
- exceeds 200 inhabitants — 1 day a week;
- ranges between 201 and 1200 inhabitants — 2 days a week;
- exceeds 1201 inhabitants — 3 days a week.
To resolve issues regarding non-receipt of subscriptions with payment in advance or unsatisfactory delivery of newspapers and magazines, in case of refusal to accept payment in advance, etc., consumers should contact SC “Ukrposhta” through the following communication channels:
Ukrposhta invites you to join the charity subscription to support orphans of Ukraine.
With this gesture of help, we draw public attention to the problems of orphans, as well as involve in reading Ukrainian publications and promote pleasant and informative leisure.
A few steps are enough to subscribe:
- Read the catalog of children’s publications.
- Select in the catalog the names of publications and institutions, to which you want to subscribe.
- Order a publication through the Online Subscription service: select magazines and newspapers by index or title, specify the subscription period and number of copies, and make a payment. You can also subscribe to the nearest post office.
*During hostilities in Ukraine, the addresses of orphanages and boarding schools in some regions may change. You can find out more by calling the selected institution at the number listed in the catalog.