Mass courier collection or delivery service tariffsDownload in PDF
|Item weight||Tariff without VAT, UAH|
|Up to 10 kg inclusive||45,83|
|More than 10 to 20 kg inclusive||75,00|
|More than 20 to 30 kg inclusive||104,17|
|More than 30 kg (for subsequent complete and incomplete 10 kg), but not more than 250 kg||25,00|
|For each subsequent 30 minutes of the vehicle stand-by||83,33|
- Maximum total item weight is 1500 kg. The size may be increased in accordance with the applicable Procedure for Mass courier collection or delivery service.
- Minimum number of items for collection or delivery is 10.
- Service time is 1 hour, extra service time is charged separately.
- If there is a contract between a business entity and JSC “Ukrposhta” for provision of shipping services for Ukrposhta Express, Ukrposhta Standard (domestic parcels without declared value with weight over 10 kg and parcels with declared value), Ukrposhta Documents and if the volume of one collection is 400 and more items, the tariffs for shipment of such items shall include the cost of mass courier collection of these items from the drop-off point specified by the business entity within the regional centre, in Kyiv, Mariupol, Rubizhne, Sievierodonetsk, Lysychansk and their suburbs up to 10 km.
- The minimum volume of one collection of items for the business entity, with which the contract is concluded for the provision of shipping services Ukrposhta Express, Ukrposhta Standard (domestic parcels without declared value with a weight exceeding 10 kg and parcels with a declared value) and Ukrposhta Documents provided for by the Procedure, with the shipping tariffs including the cost of mass courier collection, may be reduced by a decision of the Tariff Committee of JSC “Ukrposhta” made based on the request by the relevant business development division of JSC “Ukrposhta” (with reasoning and justification of economic feasibility).
- Upon the decision of the Tariff Committee of JSC “Ukrposhta” based on the request of the relevant division of JSC “Ukrposhta” (with reasoning and justification of economic feasibility), a lower tariff for the service may be applied for a certain period in the amount not lower than its marginal cost price.