Mass courier collection or delivery service tariffsDownload in PDF
|Item weight||Tariff with VAT, UAH|
|Up to 30 kg inclusive||120,00|
|More than 30 kg (for subsequent complete and incomplete 10 kg), but not more than 300 kg||40,00|
|For each subsequent 30 minutes of the vehicle stand-by||120,00|
- Maximum total item weight is 1500 kg. The size may be increased in accordance with the applicable Procedure for Mass courier collection or delivery service.
- Minimum number of items for collection or delivery is 10.
- Service time is 1 hour, extra service time is charged separately.
- If there is a contract between a business entity and JSC “Ukrposhta” for provision of shipping services for Ukrposhta Express, Ukrposhta Standard (domestic parcels without declared value with weight over 10 kg and parcels with declared value), Ukrposhta Documents and if the volume of one collection is 400 and more items, the tariffs for shipment of such items shall include the cost of mass courier collection of these items from the drop-off point specified by the business entity within the regional centre, in Kyiv and its suburbs up to 10 km.
- The minimum volume of one collection of items for a business entity with which an agreement on the provision of services for the transportation of Ukrposhta Express, Ukrposhta Standard (domestic parcels without declared value weighing more than 10 kg and parcels with declared value), Ukrposhta Documents, registered letters provided for by the Procedure, the tariffs for which take into account the cost of mass courier pickup of these items, may be reduced by the decision of the Tariff Committee of JSC “Ukrposhta”, which is made on the basis of a submission from the relevant business development department of JSC “Ukrposhta” (with arguments and justification for the economic feasibility of such a decision).
- Upon the decision of the Tariff Committee of JSC “Ukrposhta” based on the request of the relevant division of JSC “Ukrposhta” (with reasoning and justification of economic feasibility), a lower tariff for the service may be applied for a certain period in the amount not lower than its marginal cost price.