Ukrposhta has the biggest network: about 11 000 post offices cover 100% of the localities in Ukraine. We provide postal, logistics, financial and trade services for individuals and business clients.
The founder and shareholder of JSC “Ukrposhta” is Ukrainian State represented by the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine. Ukrposhta activity is regulated by the Law of Ukraine “On postal communications”, other laws of Ukraine as well as regulations of the Universal Postal Union (where Ukraine started its membership in 1947).
Today Ukrposhta consists of 24 regional branches, Post Transportation Directorate and “Autotransposhta”. We are one of the biggest companies in Ukraine: almost 50 thousand employees daily accept, sort, transport, deliver, organize, analyze and serve our clients.
> 11 000 post offices
Main post offices, mobile and stationary post offices countrywide
≈ 50 000 employees
Most of them are postmen, post office operators and sorting centers employees
> 5300 cars
One of the biggest fleets in Ukraine
> 50 products and services
Wide choice of services for individuals and business clients
Mission, vision and values
To provide quality, simple and easily accessible services, erasing borders among people, countries, cities, and villages. Changing ourselves we are changing our country for the better.
To build the company, that makes every client’s life more comfortable while contributing to success of businesses, employees, and stakeholders. Company that Ukraine is proud of.
- Success is cool! Each of us is responsible for success: personal team’s, company’s and country’s. This inspires us to achieve new wins and goals.
- Change is a necessity. We understand the importance of changes in today’s dynamic world and ready to continuously develop and adapt ourselves to meet new reality and our customers’ expectations.
- Honesty is easy. We have zero tolerance to corruption, theft, or fraud on any level of our organization. We value the trust of our colleagues, clients and partners and do everything to maintain it now and in the future.
- Simplicity is our core. We want to be simple, accessible, and easily understood in our communications, products, and services. We strive to avoid complications, leaving just services, required, and appreciated by our clients.
- We are a Team. There are thousands of us in the team. We are all different, but in our actions, we are guided by the common goal. We respect and support each other and ready to lead others by example.
The main events of the company’s life
- Ihor Smilianskyi has been appointed by the Cabinet of Ministers as General Director of Ukrposhta.
- The effective employee incentive system has been developed; inefficient products and services have been eliminated.
- The first wave of computerization: 3,500 computers were purchased for regional offices.
- Ukrposhta becomes a Public Joint Stock Company.
- Ukrposhta presents a new identity: the main visual symbol of Ukrposhta is a postal horn which is transformed into a geolocation icon, pin.
- Updating services: Ukrposhta Express, Ukrposhta Standard, Ukrposhta SmartBox.
- New modern services: API, Personal account, SMS notification, messages on Viber, Facebook, Telegram and Viber chatbots, the option to pay for items by the recipient.
- New financial products: card-to-card transfer, online payment for services, card-to-home transfer.
- 279 new cars were purchased, which is more new cars than in the last 5 years.
- Ukrposhta becomes a member of the international payment systems Visa and Mastercard and NPS Prostir.
- March 2018 — Launch of the updated courier delivery service; the first office of the new format was opened in Kyiv.
- April 2018 — The first stage of the computerization project for 240 rural offices.
- April 2018 — Ukrposhta is granted a NBU license to transfer funds in national currency without opening accounts. Starting customer service via payment cards.
- June 2018 — Pilot launch of mobile offices in Chernihiv region.
- July 2018 — Launch of Ukrposhta mobile app for Android and IOS.
- August 2018 — The first audit of the financial statements with the involvement of an international auditor was conducted at Ukrposhta following which the financial statements were recognized as meeting the requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- September 2018 — Ukrposhta started cooperation with ROZETKA, the largest online store in Ukraine.
- November 2018 — Start of bank card payments: 5 thousand POS terminals were installed.
- March 2019 — Ukrposhta starts delivering goods from the Violity online auction to 230 countries around the world.
- June 2019 — Ukrposhta won 2 categories of the prestigious World Post & Parcel Awards 2019, for the first time in 20 years.
- September 2019 — Ukrposhta launches accelerated delivery to the United States.
- December 2019 — Ukrposhta, together with its partners, the private postal operator SMART Forwarding and the Polish company InPost, establishes a new channel for delivering parcels in 3-6 days from Poland to Ukraine.
- March 2020 — Ukrposhta started delivering medicines.
- March 2020 — Joining the global EMS accelerated delivery network.
- May 2020 — Ukrposhta, together with Cainiao Network, launched cargo flights to Ukraine.
- June 2020 — Ukrposhta paid record dividends for the entire history of the Company, namely: UAH 202.7 million for 2019.
- November 2020 — Launch of the program for charter flights to the United States for fast and uninterrupted delivery of items.
- March 2021 — Ukrposhta made the largest purchase in the market: 1,800 vehicles for the Mobile Offices project.
- August 2021 — Start accepting e-passports in the Diia mobile app.
- September 2021 — Starting development of a new automated logistics network. Contracts were signed for the construction of innovative sorting centres in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro and Lviv.
- October 2021 — Ukrposhta opened Postage Stamp Alley.
- October 2021 — Ukrposhta signed a contract for the supply of software for fixed and mobile post offices with Escher Group (IRL) Ltd, a world leader in the transformation of postal operators.
- December 2021 — Ukrposhta ranked 2nd in the world in terms of international express delivery quality according to PwC rating.