Transferring funds from card to card
Card-to-card transfers are a convenient and secure way to transfer money using the sender's and recipient's card details. Make cashless transactions efficiently and quickly.
- Transfers are made only in national currency.
- The transfer fee is 0.3% + 5 UAH.
- The fee is charged from the payer's EPI along with the transfer amount.
- EPI issuers may charge additional fees in accordance with the tariffs.
- The maximum amount of one transfer per payer's card is UAH 29,999, including fees.
- The term for crediting funds depends on the rules of the issuer to which the funds are credited.
- In most cases, funds are credited within a few minutes.
- Secure transfer of funds to cards of any Ukrainian bank.
- The service is available 24/7 and without visiting a branch.
- Ability to download an electronic receipt of the transfer.
- Receipt of an electronic receipt with details of the transfer and a personal text message by email.
- Enter the number (16 digits), expiration date (month and year) and CVV code of the payer's card.
- Enter the amount of the transfer.
- Enter the card number (16 digits) and/or the recipient's mobile phone number.
- Enter the payer's mobile phone number.
You can leave an e-mail and text of the message that will be sent to the recipient along with the transfer receipt.
- The maximum amount of transfer per payer's card is UAH 29,999, including commission.
- The maximum amount of all transfers per payer's card per day is UAH 149,999.
- The maximum amount of all transfers to one payer's card per calendar month is UAH 399,999.
- Maximum number of transfers per payer's card per day - 25 transactions.
- The maximum number of transfers made during a calendar month on one payer's card is 100 transactions.
The National Bank of Ukraine is the state regulatory authority for financial services markets (9 Instytutska St., Kyiv, 01601, toll-free universal telephone hotline: 0 800 505 240).Make a transfer