Urgent transfers in 15 minutes
Urgent postal orders can be sent and received only at the automated Ukrposhta post offices (on the page Ukrposhta offices, put a ✔ opposite the money transfer service). After sending the transfer, the recipient of the funds must be informed of the control number (indicated on the check) and the amount of transfer. Payment is made personally in the hands of the recipient or by proxy, drawn up in the manner prescribed by law.
Tariffs can be viewed here.
Urgent postal order can be received in 15 minutes after departure.
How to send a transfer?
- Come to the automated department of Ukrposhta.
- Fill out the transfer form or inform the operator of the following information:
- surname, name, patronymic of the recipient of funds;
- recipient's address of residence (region, city, district, street, house, zip code);
- recipient's mobile phone number (we will send an SMS message about the transfer to this number);
- surname, name, patronymic of the sender of funds;
- sender's address and zip code (we will refund the transfer if the recipient does not pick it up);
- sender’s mobile phone number (we will send an SMS message about the transfer payment to this number).
- Check and sign the form and hand it to the operator along with cash for shipment.
- Receive a receipt to send the transfer with the transfer control number indicated on it.
What documents are required to send/receive a transfer?
|Acceptance of transfers||from UAH 5000 up to UAH 30,000||original identity document or copies of e-passport / foreign e-passport with the application Diia (in case of making an postal transfer in an automated branch of Ukrposhta)|
|from UAH 30,000 up to UAH 40,000||
|from UAH 40,000||
|Payment of transfers||up to UAH 30,000||original identity document or copies of e-passport / foreign e-passport with the application Diia (in case of making an postal transfer in an automated branch of Ukrposhta)|
|from UAH 30,000||
How to get a transfer?
If the sender indicated a phone number, we will send an SMS message about the location of the mail transfer.
To receive funds, visit the nearest automated branch of Ukrposhta and inform the branch operator of the control number and transfer amount (this information must be provided by the sender).