How do I transfer money to Ukraine?
To transfer money to Ukraine:
- Visit the closest post office of the local post operator. Have a Passport and/or other documents required to register a money transfer.
Fill in the transfer form or provide the operator with the following information:
- full name of the recipient;
- address of the recipient (country, region, city, district, street, house, index);
- full name of the sender;
- senders address and index (we will return the transfer if the recipient does not take it);
- remittance amount.
- Hand over the filled transfer form and money for transferring to the operator. Please note that the maximum remittance amount should not exceed the limit set by the postal operator of the country from which the money is transferred.
Please, pay attention!
Postal transfers that were executed in a foreign country in local currency are paid in Ukraine in UAH at any post office and at any home address.
Payment of transfers in foreign currency (US dollars, euros) is carried out in 285 postal offices of Ukrposhta in Ukraine, if the transfer amount does not have a fractional part.
in Ukraine, if the transfer amount does not have a fractional part.
- If you have sent an address transfer, you do not need to report anything. We will deliver the transfer to the recipient’s home address.
- If you have sent an urgent transfer, you must inform the recipient the transfer control number, the sum and the currency of the transfer. Such type of transfer is available only in the automated department. Urgent transfers can be sent to Ukraine from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Serbia and Portugal.
For more information on the terms of exchanging international postal transfers with a certain country, please, see the guidance.
Visit the site of the postal operator of the country or contact the contact center of that postal operator to:
- find the nearest postal office;
- find out tariffs for services;
- obtain information on the documents required for the transfer;
- find out the maximum remittance amount and other conditions for providing international transfer service to Ukraine.
find out the maximum remittance amount and other conditions for providing international transfer service to Ukraine.
* We do not guarantee the availability of complete and up-to-date information on tariffs for international postal services on the sites of other postal operators. If you have any further questions, we recommend that you contact the help desk of the corresponding country’s postal operator.