FAQ on subscription
To cancel your subscription, you shall:
- Submit a certain application to the post office at the place of residence and provide the subscription or redirecting.
- Pay for the cancellation service (unless the periodicals are stopped to be published in print form and the costs are compensated by the publisher).
At the request of the subscriber in connection with the absence of publishing of the certain numbers of the periodicals: cancellation is made from the number which was not published.
Cancellation of the subscription is made if the subscriber has not diverted the subscription and withdrawal of periodicals from the subscriber’s post box or receiving them directly at the post office is not performed within 2 months upon change of residence.
Cancellation is made in connection with the termination of publication (List of elements of works on acceptance of subscription to newspapers and magazines from 26.06.2002. (part 1 of clause 4 — acceptance and registration of documents on cancellation of subscription)).
- To forward the subscription, the subscriber contacts the post office which delivers this periodical and submits a subscription certificate, or identity document if the subscription certificate is lost. If the subscription is diverted beyond the delivery of this office, then the subscriber submits the completed form of subscription certificate under form P-1 indicating the new delivery address for periodical by subscription.
- Subscription forwarding is completed by the end of the period for which the subscription is prepaid.
Subscription is not forwarded:
- for newspapers, if there is one month left before the delivery deadline;
- for magazines with periodicity of one or more numbers per month — two months;
- for magazines with a periodicity of less than one number per month — three months;
- for periodicals by subscription addressed to home addresses of military units;
- for departmental subscription to the addresses of individual subscribers.
(List of elements of works on acceptance of subscription to newspapers and magazines from 26.06.2002. (part 1 of clause 4 — acceptance and registration of documents while redirecting the subscription)).
- The subscriber submits application to the post office at the place of residence and submits subscription or redirecting form which certifies the fact of subscription.
- Applications for non-receiving newspapers and magazines by subscription are considered within 5 days. The employee responsible for the delivery of printed periodicals shall notify the applicant of the result and the measures taken.
Upon complaint about late delivery of periodicals — time of periodicals’ arrival at the production unit and their timely transfer to the postman for delivery are found out.
Upon complaint about non-receiving certain numbers of newspapers and magazines — reason for non-receiving is found out by means of questioning the postman and if necessary checking on the site (List of elements of works on acceptance of subscription to newspapers and magazines from 26.06.2002. (part 1 of clause 8 — consideration of applications of the subscribers)).