Address post orders
Address post orders may be sended in any post-office. Address translations are delivered to the postal address that the sender indicates when completing the transfer. Payment is made personally in the hands of the recipient or by proxy, drawn up in the manner prescribed by law.
Tariffs can be viewed here .
Terms of transmission
The time for sending an address mail transfer depends on the level of automation of the post office:
- up to 3 hours — between automated departments;
- up to 2 working days of post office — from / to the non-automated post office to / from the automated office.
How to send a transfer?
- Come to the nearest post office.
- Fill out the transfer form (in the non-automated department) or inform the operator (in the automated department) the following information:
- surname, name, patronymic of the recipient of funds;
- recipient's address of residence (region, city, district, street, house, zip code);
- recipient's mobile phone number to which we will send an SMS message about the transfer;
- surname, name, patronymic of the sender of funds;
- sender's address and zip code (we will refund the transfer if the recipient does not pick it up);
- sender’s mobile phone number to which we will send an SMS message about the transfer payment if the amount of the transfer exceeds UAH 3,000 (the restriction does not apply to urgent transfers).
- Check the information and sign the printed form, transmit it to the operator along with cash.
What documents are required to send/receive a transfer?
|Acceptance of transfers||from UAH 5000 up to UAH 30,000||original identity document or copies of e-passport / foreign e-passport with the application Diia (in case of making an postal transfer in an automated branch of Ukrposhta)|
|from UAH 30,000 up to UAH 40,000||
|from UAH 40,000||
|Payment of transfers||up to UAH 30,000||original identity document or copies of e-passport / foreign e-passport with the application Diia (in case of making an postal transfer in an automated branch of Ukrposhta)|
|from UAH 30,000||
How to get a transfer?
If the sender indicated a phone number, we will send an SMS message about the receipt of a mail transfer.
We deliver address transfers to the address indicated by the sender. If the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery, the postman will leave a written message with the phone number and address of the office where you can collect the funds. You can pick up the transfer yourself or call and agree on another delivery time.