Money transfers between Ukraine and Poland
Postal transfers by Ukrposhta is a service that allows to transfer money between Ukraine and Poland conveniently, quickly and securely. Transfers are sent within 1-10 business days, and you can receive funds at any post office in each country.
Advantages of postal transfers
- The security and reliability of the operation are guaranteed by the signed agreement between Ukrposhta and Post of Poland.
- Comfortable departure and receipt: the sender does not need to open a bank account, and the recipient receives money in cash without paying any additional fees at any post office.
- Affordable rates, the sum of the commission depends only on the remittance amount.
- Convenient additional services of Ukrposhta: delivery of money to your home address, written notice of receipt of transfer.
In order to receive/send funds via post, in Ukraine it is necessary to order the service “International postal transfers”, in Poland — “Outgoing international money transfers”.
Maximum sum and currency of transfers
|From Ukraine to Poland||From Poland to Ukraine|
Equivalent of 450 EUR.
The total sum of transfers from one sender should not exceed 399 999 UAH per day.
Equivalent of 4000 EUR.
The total sum of transfers to one sender should not exceed 399 999 UAH per day.
Currency of transfer
- Money transfers are sent and paid in national currency at all post offices.
- Transfers between countries are provided in euro. Conversion from one currency to another is carried out at the currency rate of each mail. The rate, used by Ukrposhta can be found here.
- Money transfers in EUR can be sent or received in 284 postal offices of Ukrposhta.
Rules for sending/receiving a transfer
To transfer money:
- Visit Ukrposhta office. Have a Passport or other identity document, other documents required to register a transfer.
- to receive up to UAH 30 000, you must present a passport or other identity document.
- to receive above 30 000 UAH, you need to present a passport or other identity document, identification number.
Fill in the international postal transfer form (when making an international postal transfer in a non-automated Ukrposhta department) or provide the operator with the following information:
- Full name of the sender and recipient of the transfer.
- The exact postal address (country, region, city, district, street, house, index) of the sender and recipient of the transfer.
- Remittance amount.
- Hand over the necessary documents to the operator, sign the filled international postal transfer form and give money for transferring.
- If necessary, please inform the recipient of the transfer.
For transfers from Poland check here.
Receiving a transfer in Ukraine
We deliver addressed international postal transfers to a home address and hand them to the recipient.If the recipient is not at home at the moment of delivery, the postman will leave a written message with the telephone number and post office address where he can pick up the transfer. The recipient can pick up the transfer at the post office on his own or call the phone number and arrange another delivery time.
- To receive up to 30,000 UAH, you must present a passport or other identity document.
- To receive above 30 000 UAH, you need to present a passport or other identity document, identification number.
To receive a transfer in Poland
A transfer is delivered to the recipient’s address specified during the departure.To receive a transfer you can also contact your nearest post office. To receive a transfer please present any identity document.
Tariffs for money transfers from Ukraine to Poland
|Remittance amount, UAH||Commission, % of the remittance amount|
|Up to 500 UAH||6% of the remittance amount|
|From 500 to 1000 UAH||5% of the remittance amount|
|From 1000 to 2000 UAH||4% of the remittance amount|
|More than 2000 UAH||2% of the remittance amount|
Minimum sum of transfer is 1 USD.
Transfer rate from Poland to Ukraine is 1% + 23 PLN. For details — refer to the link.
More information you can get in the contact center of Ukrposhta.
For calls from the territory of Ukraine — 0 800 300 545 (free of charge in the territory of Ukraine).
For calls from abroad — +380 44 323 11 30 (the cost of calls from mobile or landline phones — according to the tariffs for international calls, for calls from Ukrainian mobile numbers — according to the tariffs for roaming calls).