Cash withdrawal via POS-terminal
The holders of VISA and Mastercard payment cards, including means of payment with NFC technology support (clock, ring, smartphone), may withdraw cash at Ukrposhta post offices through POS-terminals of SC “Ukrposhta”.
Also, VISA and Mastercard cardholders may withdraw cash at Ukrposhta post offices through the POS-terminals of JSC “Raiffeisen Bank Aval” and JSC CB “PRIVATBANK”.
In addition, holders of VISA and Mastercard payment cards, issued by JSC CB “PRIVATBANK”, are able to:
- replenish payment cards and
- activate credit limits
through POS-terminals of JSC CB “PRIVATBANK” installed in Ukrposhta post offices.
In order to withdraw money using payment card or to replenish the card account, the client should provide one of the following documents to the post office operator:
- passport of a citizen of Ukraine with a registration mark — for citizens of Ukraine who permanently reside in Ukraine;
- a valid foreign passport with a registration mark at the consular mission of Ukraine abroad — for citizens of Ukraine who permanently reside abroad;
- foreign passport and residence permit in Ukraine with registration/registration mark — for foreign citizens permanently residing in Ukraine;
- foreign passport registered with the Ministry of Internal Affairs with the relevant Ukrainian visa (or without a visa — for foreign citizens entering Ukraine without visas) for the right of entry and stay in Ukraine — for foreign citizens who are temporarily in Ukraine;
- residence permit in Ukraine with a residence permit mark — for stateless persons permanently residing in Ukraine;
- the relevant documents, issued by the state of permanent residence of stateless persons, registered by the Ministry of Internal Affairs — for stateless persons temporarily staying in Ukraine.