Cash withdrawal and replenishment of payment cards via POS-terminal
The holders of VISA, Mastercard and ПРОСТІР payment cards, including means of payment with NFC technology support (clock, ring, smartphone), may withdraw cash at Ukrposhta post offices via POS-terminals of JSC “Ukrposhta”.
- You can get from 50 to 15 000 UAH in one operation.
- Ukrposhta commission for issuing funds through its own POS-terminals is 0% (the bank that issued the card can withdraw the commission in accordance with the approved tariffs. To get acquainted with them, contact the bank by phone which is indicated on the back of the payment card).
- You must enter the PIN code to confirm the cash withdrawal operation.
The holders of VISA and Mastercard payment cards, including means of payment with NFC technology support (clock, ring, smartphone), have the opportunity to top up a payment card in cash at Ukrposhta post offices via POS-terminals of JSC “Ukrposhta”.
- The transaction can be performed both if you have a payment card and when a customer enters payment card number on the PIN-Pad.
- The top-up of payment cards shall be performed in native currency — UAH.
- For one transaction you can top up from 50 to 4,999 UAH.
- “Ukrposhta” fee for top-up of a payment card via own POS-terminals shall be 1.5% of the top-up amount, but not less than 10 UAH.
VISA and Mastercard cardholders may withdraw cash at Ukrposhta post offices through the POS-terminals of JSC “Raiffeisen Bank Aval” and JSC CB “PRIVATBANK”.
Holders of VISA and Mastercard payment cards, issued by JSC CB “PRIVATBANK”, can replenish payment cards and activate credit limits through POS-terminals of JSC CB “PRIVATBANK” installed in Ukrposhta post offices.