Joint solution of Satu.kz and Ukrposhta
Why is it profitable to sell goods in Kazakhstan?
- 17.5 million residents of the country have a positive attitude towards on-line purchases (annual growth of e-commerce is ≤ 30%).
- GDP per capita is 15 430 USD (2016). This is the highest figure among the CIS countries.
- High duty-free limit for receiving goods in packages — 200 EUR and weighing up to 31 kg (for shipment, no time limit).
Satu.kz is an effective sales channel to Kazakhstan
Satu.kz is the leader among the marketplaces of Kazakhstan.
11 498 665
products and services
3 000 000
visitors per month
trades per month
UAH 2 700
Categories of items
Small packageweight up to 2 kg
Parcelweight up to 20 kg
Benefits of delivery by Ukrposhta
- Sending in any of 11,000 postal offices.
- Delivery to all locations in Kazakhstan.
- Optimal delivery terms: to Nur-Sultan/Almata — up to 7 days, to other settlements — up to 10-12 days.
- The possibility of delivery of goods with post-pay. The fee (3%) shall be paid by the addressee.
- Easy export for legal entities for shipments costing up to 150 EUR. You can issue a customs declaration at the post office. List of documents required for export.
- Item tracking (website/API/chat bot/mobile app).
- API integration for on-line stores.
How to start selling on Satu.kz
- Register as a seller on Satu.kz.
- Please, contact the Ukrposhta manager in your region (or the international operations development manager, Mykhailova Viktoria, firstname.lastname@example.org), to find out about special shipping rates.
- Sign a contract with Ukrposhta for delivery to Kazakhstan.
- Determine the place of delivering of postal items. The list of offices.
- Fill out forms and declarations.
- Send parcels at the specific postal office.