Instant money transfers from Europe*
You can send money from Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Georgia, Denmark, Israel, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Switzerland , Sweden, Estonia.
Any Visa and Mastercard card with 3D Secure technology. Recipient card must be issued in ukrainian bank in uah.
In most cases, money is transferred within a few minutes. In very rare cases (less than 3%), the transfer is completed within 24 hours.
The sender sets the amount in EUR to be sent to the recipient. The sender’s card will be charged the amount in his/her card currency at the exchange rate of the payment system.
Payment provider charges the sender’s card 2% fee (min 2 euro/dollar).
No, you don’t have to log in or sign up to make a transfer.
These restrictions are introduced for security reasons:
Maximum transfer amount:
- one transaction - 850 EUR
- daily limit - 8500 EUR
- monthly limit - 11500 EUR
The maximum number of transfers:
- daily limit - no more than 10
- monthly limit - up to 25 (inclusive)
* The financial service “Instant money transfers from Europe” is provided by the Limited Liability Company “Portmone” on the basis of the Contract №50-561 as of 28.02.17. Responsibility for the quality of this service lies upon LLC “Portmone”.